Siegfried and Jensen’s Utah-based catastrophic injury attorneys are here to help.
Catastrophic injuries are the kinds of injuries that will change your life forever. They require extensive, often lifelong medical care and involve significant pain and suffering. They can be caused by many things, including:
- How do you pay bills without the income of the injured, especially if they were the primary breadwinner?
- Will you lose your home?
- How do you do all of the things the injured person did like car maintenance, housework, yard work, house repair, child care, or elder care?
- How do you move forward with a life you could not have prepared for?
- How do you cope with the sudden stress of a major life-change that affects everyone and everything in your family?
You need an attorney who’ll fight for you.
No one can undo a tragedy, but as compensation, victims of catastrophic injuries caused by someone else’s negligence have a right to a monetary settlement for medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, ongoing care, diminished earning capacity, lost income, and other costs and losses.
- We’ll answer your questions and address your concerns throughout the entire process.
- We’ll pull together the information needed to build your case, including medical records, accident reports,
insurance policies, expert testimony, etc.
- We’ll work to get you what you need to adapt to your new life.
- We’ll make sure that everybody plays by the rules and treats you fairly.