Let our experienced medical malpractice attorneys help you protect your rights.
Medical malpractice affects millions of patients every year both in hospital and office settings.
Examples of medical malpractice include:
- A physician or other healthcare professional failing to read test results
- A surgeon operating on the wrong body part
- A physician or other healthcare professional failing to diagnose an illness correctly
- A physician or other healthcare professional prescribing medications that don’t go together
- An anesthesiologist administering too much or too little anesthesia
- A physician or other healthcare professional injuring a baby during delivery
- A hospital using contaminated instruments
When you’re injured by medical malpractice, the effects can alter your life and the lives of your family. If you’ve been badly injured, your life will never be the same again. Siegfried and Jensen’s medical malpractice attorneys understand. We can help you protect your rights and get what you deserve so you can rebuild your life and move forward.
You Need An Attorney Who’ll Fight For You and Your Family
Medical malpractice claims and lawsuits are about keeping our communities safe.
We rely on healthcare professionals to care for us when we’re at our most vulnerable and least able to care for ourselves.
Any time a healthcare provider provides negligent care or commits an error —whether it’s because of poor judgment, lack of adequate training, malicious intent, or simple human error— our communities are less safe.
Lawsuits aren’t always the answer, but claims and lawsuits that hold healthcare providers accountable for their negligence do more than help victims recover their lives —they make sure that the medical care that all of us receive meets minimal quality standards.
Help protect your community. Hold wrongdoers accountable for their negligence.
Finding the Right Utah Medical Malpractice Attorney For You
Count on Siegfried and Jensen’s experienced medical malpractice lawyers to fight for you.
If you’ve been injured while under the care of a medical professional, you should talk to a medical malpractice attorney right away. Victims of medical malpractice have a right to a monetary settlement for medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, ongoing care, diminished earning capacity, lost income, and other costs and losses.
Medical malpractice cases can be very complex, however. It takes specialized legal and medical expertise to prove liability on the part of the healthcare provider. In addition, your claim must be filed within a certain period of time after the injury happened. If you wait beyond this “statute of limitations”, you will not be able to file a legal claim. We can help you.
When you work with our experienced injury attorneys, you can expect the best:
- We’ll answer your questions and address your concerns throughout the entire process.
- We’ll pull together the information needed to build your case, including medical records, insurance policies, expert testimony, etc.
- We’ll make sure that everybody plays by the rules and treats you fairly.
- We’ll help you get what you need to rebuild your life and move forward.
If you or a loved one has been hurt by medical malpractice, contact Siegfried and Jensen today for a free, no pressure consultation or for more information.