Cedar City, UT – Heater In Doghouse Catches Fires, Kills Dogs And Causes Injuries And Damage At 4981 West 1125 SouthUtah Legal News
Cedar City, UT (February 26, 2019) – On Monday around 3:00 p.m., Cedar City Fire Crews responded to the scene of an incident at 4981 West 1125 South. According to Fire Chief Mike Phillips, upon arrival, the crew noticed the southwest corner of the home and the entire attic were completely engulfed in flames.
An investigation of the incident found that a heater inside a doghouse caught on fire and quickly spread to the home. Unfortunately, several puppies were killed and the homeowner sustained first-degree burns.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to those injured in this incident. We hope they are able to recover from their injuries. We further extend our condolences to the family as they grieve the tragic loss of their puppies.
Burn Injuries In Utah
Individuals who sustain burn injuries often face a long road to recovery. Burns cause immense and immediate pain and can leave severe scarring. Unfortunately, individuals who sustain burn injuries often have to go through skin grafts and multiple surgeries.
Individuals purchase products with the assumption that they are going to function as intended. When individuals sustain burns from defective products, they are able to file personal injury lawsuits against the product makers and manufacturers.
If you were burned or injured by a defective or malfunctioning product, contact Siegfried & Jensen at (801) 845-9000. Schedule a free case review so we can determine the best legal approach for your case.