St. George, UT – Cabin Explosion Causes Injuries To Four In Duck Creek Village In Kane CountyUtah Legal News
St. George, UT (February 25, 2019) – The Cedar Mountain Fire Protection District was dispatched to an explosion at the Falcon’s Nest Cabin Rentals late Saturday evening.
Around 10:50 p.m., the Fire Protection District arrived at the location where an explosion had occurred after a cabin’s heater exploded. Fire Chief Casey Tuttle said they were not sure if the victims made it out of the building so they prepared for the worse.
Thankfully, the family of three and the property manager all made it out alive. A mother, father, their 1-year old child, and the property manager all sustained injuries in the explosion and were transported to a local hospital.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who were injured, who we hope will make fast and full recoveries.
Burn Injuries In Utah
What seemed like a simple pilot outage on the heater turned into something more sinister. The heater exploded, causing injuries to four victims at the property. Unfortunately, individuals who are involved in explosions often suffer burn injuries.
Burn injuries are some of the most devastating types of injuries a person can sustain. These injuries often cause immense pain and suffering and leave scarring for life. Individuals who are burned often have to undergo several surgeries, extensive medical treatment, take time off work for recovery, and suffer mentally and physically.
When individuals sustain burn injuries on someone else’s property, they are able to file personal injury claims against the property owner to obtain compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, injuries, and various other damages. Contact Siegfried & Jensen at (801) 845-9000 to schedule a free case evaluation today.