- Injury—Did your accident cause any type of physical injury? Did this injury interrupt your job or result in any medical bills? Then you’re a prime candidate for a personal injury case.
- Fault—The other person involved in your accident has to be at fault for a claim to exist. In Utah the law states that they must be at least 51% or more at fault than you.
- Insurance—The whole point of a personal injury case is convincing the insurance company to pay for your expenses. That means that either you or the other person involved in the accident has to be insured. Otherwise there’s no money to claim.
Our job as your representative is to take care of everything else. Aside from communicating directly with the insurance companies, Siegfried & Jensen is also here to support you. We’ll fight for you in any way we can, file all the correct paperwork, take care of the details, and make the entire process as easy as possible. If there’s any way for us to win your case, we will find it.
But other cases are not so simple. If everyone can’t agree on something, this drags out the timetable. Sometimes there’s a disagreement on the settlement amount or who’s actually at fault in the accident. But no matter what’s happening in your case, our attorneys will actively fight to close your case as soon as possible. Having an experienced professional on your side always helps to speed up your case.
Our job is to look out for you. Every client we work with needs help, and we’re here to make sure the insurance company upholds their end of your agreement and takes care of bills you shouldn’t be paying.
- Ask your insurance company if they have rental car coverage. If there is a dispute on your case, you can fall back on your own insurance policy in the meantime.
- Put your bill on a credit card. Most credit companies won’t run your payment immediately. This often gives the other driver’s company enough time to accept responsibility and cover the cost.
- All attorneys don’t have the same skills. You need to work with an attorney who knows the type of law you need, not just your second cousin who’s a lawyer.
- A personal injury attorney will get you a higher settlement. We handle these types of cases every day, and we know how to present your case in the best way possible.
- We have more pull with the insurance companies. They’ll be much more likely to listen to you if you’re working with an attorney who’s asking all the right questions.
- You only have one chance here. Once you’ve filed a settlement, no matter what amount it is, you can’t appeal a second time. You want that one chance to count, so why do it alone?
- We deal with all the red tape. Insurance is confusing, but you don’t have to navigate this foreign territory alone. We’ll take away all the headache and get you more money too.
- This is a difficult time for you. The most important thing you could have right now is an experienced professional who will support you and look out for your interests. Let us do the hard work so you can focus on going to your doctor’s appointments and healing.