Bud Siegfried Scholarship
“An investment in education pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
It is in this spirit of investment that Siegfried & Jensen offers the Palmer Fred (Bud) Siegfried scholarship to one student per year in the United States.
Valued at $1,000, the Bud Siegfried Scholarship is intended to help students pursuing a professional degree cover the costs of tuition. It is meant to enable them more time to study, rather than work so that they can achieve their degree in a more timely manner.
Siegfried & Jensen is a Utah-based law firm, that was established in 1991, to help individuals and families work with difficult insurance companies that refuse to pay insurance claims following traumatic accidents.
Often times the lives of these individuals and families are forever changed as a result of these accidents and working themselves with the insurance company, to pay out their claims, often proves fruitless and frustrating for those that have been hurt.
At Siegfried & Jensen, we assume the risk and responsibility of working with these insurance companies to pay your claim, so that you can focus on what is most important: healing.
To be considered for this scholarship you must:
- Currently, be enrolled in a college/university in the USA
- Write a 500 – 700-word essay about how an injury attorney can make a difference in any of the following situations:
- Automobile Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Write a 300 – 400-word essay about an act of service you have performed in the last 3 weeks that has made a difference in your life.
- You must not have received any payment (money, food, or otherwise) for this act of service
- If you don’t have an example from the last 3 weeks you can get in touch with your university service organization and perform a 1-2 hour service project to report on
The scholarship will be awarded during the month of August 2017 and applications must be submitted no later than Thursday, July 31st, 2017.