Anesthesiologist Lawyer in Utah
Anesthesia errors that causes injury or death may warrant a medical malpractice lawsuit when the provider fails to:
- Monitor the patient constantly
- Recognize complications
- Properly intubate (place a breathing tube in the patient’s throat)
- Avoid reasonably preventable allergic reaction
- Guard against drug interactions
- Administer oxygen properly during surgery
- Instruct the patient not to eat or drink within 24 hours following surgery
- Staff communication errors
- Defective equipment
- Anesthesia overdose or underdose
- Delayed anesthesia delivery
What you need to know about anesthesia errors
Medical malpractice cases can be complex, requiring specialized legal and medical expertise to prove the healthcare provider’s liability. Victims have a right to monetary compensation (a settlement) for medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, diminished earning capacity, lost income, and other costs and losses. Holding wrongdoers responsible helps ensure that medical care quality standards are raised for everyone.
Anesthesia errors are preventable. If you’ve been injured because of an anesthesia mistake, talk to us immediately. If you wait beyond the “statute of limitations”, you won’t be able to file a legal claim.
Finding the Right Utah Medical Malpractice Attorney For You
Count on Siegfried and Jensen’s experienced medical malpractice lawyers to fight for you.
If you’ve been injured as a result of a mistake with anesthesia, you should talk to a medical malpractice attorney immediately. Medical malpractice cases can be very complex, and it takes specialized legal and medical expertise to prove liability on the part of the healthcare provider. In addition, your claim must be filed within a certain period of time after the injury happened. If you wait beyond this “statute of limitations”, you will not be able to file a legal claim.
When you work with our experienced injury attorneys, you can expect the best:
- We’ll answer your questions and address your concerns throughout the entire process.
- We’ll pull together the information needed to build your case, including medical records, insurance policies, expert testimony, etc.
- We’ll make sure that everybody plays by the rules and treats you fairly.
- We’ll help you get what you need to rebuild your life and move forward.
If you or a loved one has been hurt by medical malpractice, contact Siegfried and Jensen today for a free, no pressure consultation or for more information.