Siegfried and Jensen’s Utah-based catastrophic injury attorneys are here to help you, whether your injuries were caused by:
- Electrical Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Animal Attacks
- Dangerous Drugs
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Slip And Falls Accidents
- Defective Products
- Auto Or Truck Accidents
What you need to know about catastrophic injuries
No one can undo a tragedy, but victims of someone else’s negligence have a right to a monetary settlement for medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, ongoing care, diminished earning capacity, lost income, and other costs and losses.
We’re here to help you and your family get fair treatment for the challenges you’re facing:
- How do you pay bills without the income of the injured, especially if they were the primary breadwinner?
- Will you lose your home?
- How do you do all of the things the injured person did like car maintenance, housework, yard work, house repair, child care, or elder care?
- How do you move forward with a life you could not have prepared for?
- How do you cope with the sudden stress of a major life-change that affects everyone and everything in your family?
Find out how Siegfried & Jensen’s catastrophic injury attorneys can help you.
You need an attorney who’ll fight for you.
No one can undo a tragedy, but as compensation, victims of catastrophic injuries caused by someone else’s negligence have a right to a monetary settlement for medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, ongoing care, diminished earning capacity, lost income, and other costs and losses.
Too often, injury victims and their families are not in a position to make sure they’re treated fairly. If you want to talk to someone about your legal rights, contact Siegfried and Jensen right now for a free, no-pressure consultation with one of our injury lawyers.
- We’ll answer your questions and address your concerns throughout the entire process.
- We’ll pull together the information needed to build your case, including medical records, accident reports,
insurance policies, expert testimony, etc.
- We’ll work to get you what you need to adapt to your new life.
- We’ll make sure that everybody plays by the rules and treats you fairly.