Different drugs are released onto the market every year. Some of these drugs have adverse side effects, even if they’ve been tested and approved by the FDA. Other drugs are released without going through the proper checks to make sure they’re good for people.
Taking a prescription drug that has adverse effects can change your entire life. We want to help you get back on your feet and find the justice you deserve.
Our attorneys have experience on cases with the following drugs:
- Yaz, Yasmin, Ocella
- Topamax and Topiramate
- Darvon, Darvocet, Propoxyphene
If you’ve ever taken any of these drugs and had adverse effects, contact Siegfried and Jensen for a free consultation.
Get the right attorneys for your cause
Misuse or overuse of prescription drugs can be dangerous, so you should speak with an experienced attorney immediately. Cases involving dangerous drugs can be complex and costly, and specialized legal and medical expertise may be required to prove liability on the part of your healthcare provider.
When you work with our dedicated personal injury attorneys, we promise to:
- answer your questions and address your concerns throughout the entire process.
- gather the information needed to build and defend your case, including medical records, insurance policies, expert testimony, etc.
- ensure that everyone honors their commitments and treats you fairly.
- help you get what you need to rebuild your life and move forward.
If you or a loved one has been hurt by prescription drugs, contact Siegfried and Jensen today for more information and a free, no-pressure consultation.