Count on Siegfried and Jensen as your local attorneys for defective medical devices.
DePuy, Stryker & Wright, and others have all manufactured defective hip implants. The cost this has place on the community has been substantial (i.e. additional surgeries, long term medical treatment, pain & suffering, etc.). It’s time they were held accountable.
Defective hip implants can cause:
- Loosening, when the implant does not stay attached to the bone in the correct position.
- Fracture, where the bone around the implant may have broken.
- Dislocation, where the two parts of the implant that move against each other are no longer aligned.
- Increased, unexplained pain.
In speaking to individuals regarding hip implants there are several questions we get asked. Some of the most frequently asked questions are:
- How do I know if I have a defective hip implant?
- Do I have to have symptoms to make a claim if I do have a known defective implant?
- What is the process I have to go through to make a claim?
- Is making a claim going to involve a lot of time? Upfront money?
Finding the Right Medical Injury Attorney
- We’ll answer your questions and address your concerns throughout the entire process.
- We’ll pull together the information needed to build your case, including medical records, accident reports, insurance policies, expert testimony, etc.
- We’ll work to get you what you need to adapt to your new life.
- We’ll make sure that everybody plays by the rules and treats you fairly.