What you need to know about medical malpractice
Malpractice cases can be very complex, requiring specialized legal and medical expertise to prove the healthcare provider’s liability. Victims of medical malpractice have a right to a monetary settlement for medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, ongoing care, diminished earning capacity, lost income, and other costs and losses.
You may have a case if a physician, surgeon or other healthcare professional…
- Fails to read test results
- Operates on the wrong body part
- Fails to diagnose an illness correctly
- Prescribes medications that don’t go together
- Administers too much or too little anesthesia
- Injures a baby during delivery
- Uses contaminated instruments
Lawsuits aren’t always the answer, but holding healthcare providers accountable helps ensure the quality standards we all depend on. If you’ve been injured while under a medical professional’s care, call us right away—waiting beyond the “statute of limitations” means you won’t be able to file a legal claim.
Finding the Right Utah Medical Malpractice Attorney For You
Count on Siegfried and Jensen’s experienced medical malpractice lawyers to fight for you.
If you’ve been injured while under the care of a medical professional, you should talk to a medical malpractice attorney right away. Victims of medical malpractice have a right to a monetary settlement for medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, ongoing care, diminished earning capacity, lost income, and other costs and losses.
Medical malpractice cases can be very complex, however. It takes specialized legal and medical expertise to prove liability on the part of the healthcare provider. In addition, your claim must be filed within a certain period of time after the injury happened. If you wait beyond this “statute of limitations”, you will not be able to file a legal claim. We can help you.
When you work with our experienced injury attorneys, you can expect the best:
- We’ll answer your questions and address your concerns throughout the entire process.
- We’ll pull together the information needed to build your case, including medical records, insurance policies, expert testimony, etc.
- We’ll make sure that everybody plays by the rules and treats you fairly.
- We’ll help you get what you need to rebuild your life and move forward.
If you or a loved one has been hurt by medical malpractice, contact Siegfried and Jensen today for a free, no pressure consultation or for more information.